3. (i). Have you attended any training program in the last 01 year?
Yes No 20 0
ANALYSIS: 100% respondents had attended training program in the last 01 year. It means in
State Banks of India HR Department, time to time training is provided to all the Bank
16.2 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The study is limited to the State Bank of India NCERT BRANCH. So the study is subject to the
limitation of area.
The time period of the study was only two weeks which may provide a deceptive picture in
comparison of the stud
Today, banks focus on designing programs and process and services to attract, develop and
retain top talent. Utilizing the latest technologies HR team has launched sophisticated online
systems that provide the employees with details on ben
Dear Madam/Sir, I, Prince Tiwari MBA Second Semester student pursuing my course
from Bhai Parmand Institute of Business Studies. As a part of my curriculum I am
undergoing Project Report at Human Relation Management in Banking Please give yo
f) All of above g) If any other please specify _
4) (i) After the training ,have you given feedback of it? a) Yes b) No
(ii) If yes, through which method?(can select more than one) a) Questionnaire b) Interview c)
Supplement test d) If any other please sp
7) Post training evaluation focus on result rather than on the effort expended in conducting
training. a) Completely agree b) Partially agree c) Disagree d) Unsure
8) What should be the approach of the post training evaluation?(can select more tha
b) No c) Cant say
12) The post training feedbacks can be used: a) To identify the effectiveness and valuation of the
training programme b) To identify the ROI( return on investment) c) To identify the need of
retraining d) To provide the points to improve
Dear Madam/Sir We would appreciate your views sharing with us. This will help us to
improve more. Please give your views/opinions in the space provided below about this
Employee Developments and evaluate the improvements after the training.
S.B.I Employees evaluation after training
Rating Please tick () S.NO ATTRIBUTES EXCELLENT GOOD AVERAGE NEEDS
Employees attitude towards his subordinates and co-workers Employees ability to fulfil
expected job requirements Communication skil
Q. Any other area where you would like to recommend this Employees to undergo
Q. Whether this training is relevant to the present requirement of your Department?
Q. Would you recommend this training to other Employees
4) Which of the accompanying is not a sample of a vital substance variable?
5) The part of promoting in outline has been to bring the voice of the _ into the
6) _ is the procedure by which a pioneer impacts a gathering to move towar
16.1 SUGGESTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
The management must commit itself to allocate major resources and adequate time to
training. Ensure that training contribute to competitive strategies of the firm. Different
strategies need different HR skill for impl
16.0 KEY FINDINGS
Mostly all the State Banks Of India Employees are well aware of the role and
importance of the training They are self-motivated to attend such training program as it
will result in their skill enhancement & improving their in
(ii). If yes, which module of soft skill development training?
Personality and positive attitude Business communication Team building and leadership
Stress management and work-life balance Business etiquettes and corporate grooming
All of above If any oth
4. (i). After the training, have you given feedback of it?
ANALYSIS: 100% respondent had given feedback after attending the training. It means
each and every respondent are well aware of the importance of giving feedback. They
know that their
(ii). If yes, through which method?
Questionnaire Interview Supplement test Any other
16 1 1 0
The above result shows that the questionnaire is the most popular method of evaluating
the training program and other methods are not very much in pra
1. Which method of post training feedback according to you is more appropriate?
Observation Questionnaire Interviews Self-diaries Supplement test 5 3 8 3 1
ANALYSIS: I. Corporate HR, Sahara India Pariwar, mostly use the questionnaire to get the
opportunity for clarification and the most important thing is that in the interview, personal
interaction is also possible. III. 25% are in favors of observation because this is nonthreatening and is excellent way to measure the behavioral changes. IV. Be
6.(i). Do you think that the feedback can evaluate the training effectiveness?
100% respondents think that the feedback can evaluate the training effectiveness. It
means that HR department of State Bank of India are well aware of the
(ii).If yes, how can the post training feedbacks can help the participants?
Improve job performance An aid to future planning Motivate to do better All of the above
1 3 2 14 0
ANALYSIS: 70% respondent feel that the post training feedback can help the
7. Post training evaluation focus on result rather than on the effort expended in
Completely agree Partially agree Disagree Unsure
14 6 0 0
ANALYSIS: 70% respondents are completely agree and 30% respondents are partially
agree with th
8. What should be the approach of post training evaluation?
Trainer centered Trainee centered Subject centered All of the above
I. 40% respondents feel that the approach of post training evaluation should be subject
cantered and 40% respond
9. What should be the ideal time to evaluate the training?
Immediate after training After 15 days After 1 month Cant say
35% respondent feel that training should be evaluate after 15 days.30% feel that it
should be immediate after training.
10. Should the post training evaluation procedure reviewed and revised periodically?
Yes No Cant say
16 2 2
80% respondents feel that the post training evaluation procedure should be reviewed and
revised periodically. It means that it has to be
11. Is the whole feedback exercise after the training worth the time, money and effort?
Yes No Cant say
18 2 0
90% respondents feel that the whole feedback exercise worth the time, money and
effort and 10% respondent are not agree with this. It
12. The post training feedback can be used:
To identify the effectiveness and valuation of training program To identify the ROI(return
on investment) To identify the need of retraining To provide the points to improve the
training All of above
3 2 0 0 15
15) With _, all work is investigated at every phase of the assembling procedure, and
the specialists assess their own particular work.
16) Your creator demonstrates that albeit measurable examination is a vital way to deal with
enhancing quality, it is ch