ORGANIZATIONAL CHART Staci gihson | January 5, 2017
Assistant of Chief
n Privet Eye Privet Eye
Leading investigator Chief 0" L596,
Privet Eye Privet Eye Privet Eye
n Chief investigator
Public Reia [ions Com
02.08 Third Declension I stems
It's your turn! Grab your script and practice declining third declension nouns. Put only the red
words into Latin. Submit your work in the Assignment Area 02.08.
1. The hope of the citizens on Circe's island lay in being rel
3.04 Work File
Copy and paste the correct form of vir, puella and flumen next to the
corresponding form of celer.
Test 1 Review: Quantitative Reasoning
1) Solve the percent problem for the unknown amount.
What is 6 % of 4800?
3) Water flows into a pool at a constant rate. The water level is recorded at several 1-hr intervals.
Using the textbook in Quantitative Reasoning (MAT1100)
Like any other textbook, the one for this course is just one of many resources you have available. The intent of
any mathematics textbook is to help you focus on specific types of problems that will b
1. Every aspect of almost everyone's lives is affected by international relations. The most
impactful example I can think of In my personal life are gas prices. A vast majority of our
gasoline comes from overseas.
2. We study international relations theor
1. World war 1 and 2, American revolution, and the french revolution post 9/11, and the
2. The origins would be communities.
3. Scholars use the Treaties of Westphalia as a benchmark in international relations due to
three factors. The first fac
1. From a theoretical perspective we should see that the value and connections to
international relations is categorizes a term of ideas.
2. Scholars pay attention to the levels-of-analysis problem because of the individual,
state, and international level
ENC 1102: English 2 Pruitt Campus
Professor: Mara Kallich
Preferred method of contact: email
Communication Outside of Class:
a) I can be reached via email at [email protected]_. When sending m
Intro. International Relations
3 credit hours
This is an online course designed to provide students with a basic understanding of Int
Decline both homo parvus and pax longa .
Hint: be sure to get the correct stem of both nouns.
1. The AGENT wanted to SPEND TIME with his wife before work.
2. The Dj could not HEAR the AUDIBLE cd that was playing.
3. The pasture wanted to TAKE the time to teach about INCEPTION.
4. A child was to DRAW what they thought INDUCTION meant to them.
02.10 Work File
Read the tale of Circe and translate the middle portion of this text. Type your translation below
each numbered sentence.
Ulixes nunc omnia praeter ( except ) suam (his) navem amiserat. Haec ( this ) navis ad insulam
Aeaeam venit, qu
1. Fabula Cincinnati est fabula virorum Romanorum multorum.
The story of Cincinnati is the story of many Roman men.
2. Pro Roma Cincinnatus viros multos duxit. Etiam erat agricola.
Cincinatus led the many men for Rome.
01.14 Relative Pronouns
Please provide the proper English translation for each respective Latin relative pronoun in the text below.
1. Baucis Philemonem qui erat coniunx eius (her) amavit.
Baucis loved Philemon _who_ was her spouse.
2. Mercurius et Iuppit
02.12 Work file
1.Nunc Ulixes ad insulam Sirenum navigabit.
Ulysses will now sail to the island of the Sirens
2. Sirenes erant feminae pulchrae.
The Sirens were beautiful women.
3.Sirenes corpora avium et capita puellarum habebant.
The Sirens had
Quid est Quid?
Translate the following sentences.
1. Ab quo Caesar salutatus est?
Who is Caesar going after?
2. Cleopatra accepit Caesarem cui cibum donavit.
Cleopatra takes the sort of food Caesar gave.
3. Quam cenam Cleopatra Marco Antonio prepar
01.12 Homers World
Answer the following questions using the links in assignment 1.12
1. According to tradition, when did Homer live? What are the other theories about
when he lived and wrote?
According to tradition Homer lived around 800 BC. Herodotus est
1. What is an isomer?
2. What is macromolecule?
3. What are the 4 major groups of macromolecules?
4. What is dehydration synthesis?
5. What is hydrolysis?
6. What are the elements that make up carbohydrates?
7. What are some functions of carbohydrates?
1. What has mass and takes up space?
2. What is matter made up of?
3. What are the particles that make up matter?
4. What are their charges?
5. Where are they found in the atom?
6. What is the atomic number?
7. What is the mass number?
8. What is atomic m
Chapter 1 Gen Bio
1. What are the 7 characteristics of all living organisms?
2. What is the hierchal organization of a living system?
3. Define inductive reasoning
4. Define deductive reasoning
5. What is the basic unit of life?
6. What comprises the cell