March 6th, 2012
1. Develop a schedule for 5 (five) days to do 2 (two) things each day that are fun for
you. Follow your schedule and journal about how the activity went
-Day 1: go to the dance room in the Wellness Center
February 28th, 2012
Write about your response to experiencing yoga and/or therapeutic
touch in class. Include how it made you feel mentally, emotionally,
physically and spiritually and give 2 (two) examples of each.
February 14th, 2012
1. What new things did you learn about exercising today? List at least two new
concepts you hadnt thought about before.
- The first thing I learned was that every person has a heart rate they need to
1. From the bookstore visit, choose one favorite book on nurturing yourself and
reflect on how it speaks to you about nurturing your own well-being.
-Life is a Trip: The Transformative Magic of Travel writte
1. Reflect and write on how ones sleep patterns are impacted as you consider the
articles discussed on sleep in class (i.e., memory, mood, creativity, eating habits,
safety issues, human error, etc.). How mi
April 10th, 2012
1. Using a recent article from a newspaper, journal or one used in class, explain
why you found this article to be interesting and the significance of the meaning
of the content to you personally. Attac
Nurturing and Wellbeing
Journal Week 2
January 22nd, 2012
1. A goal for me is to work out four times a week throughout the school year. I want
to do this because staying in shape is important to me. I have seen a lot of
Choose 1 chakra that has particular meaning to you and explain why (2 pts).