1. Problem set #10 (Chs. 23, 24) due Friday 4/25 at 7:00 am.
2. Current reading: Chs. 23, 24 Transition Metal Chemistry
3. Final exam: Saturday, May 3rd; 9:00 11:00 am
4. Course evaluations: ubcats.cas.buffalo.edu
Coordination chemistry: study of
CHE102 Exp. 22 Flow Chart
Julianne Stiene March 24, 2008
Set up hot water bath A. Analysis of Group 1 Cations - Place 10 drops of known solution of 20 drops of unknown solution in a 10x75mm or 10x13mm test tube - Test solution with litmus paper - I
1st Hour Examination
March 02, 2007 1a
CHEMISTRY 102/112, SPRING 2007
First Hour Examination 5:00-6:50 P.M.
DO NOT BEGIN TO WORK ON THE EXAMINATION UNTIL THE PROCTOR TELLS YOU TO DO SO! INSTRUCTIONS: Before you begin the examina
102 Practice Exam, chapters 18-22
please take it as if it was the real thing :)
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1) Which of the following is not released by the combustion of fos
CHEMISTRY 102/114 LABORATORY NOTES SUMMER 2008 WEAR YOUR SAFETY GLASSES AT ALL TIMES WHEN WORKING IN THE LABORATORY AND WHEN CHECKING ITEMS FROM THE STOCKROOM GENERAL NOTES FOR ALL EXPERIMENTS: 1. Read the experiment of the day before coming to recit