Chapter 2 Video Questions (Impact of Culture on Business)
1. Which of the following is NOT a way that people normally demonstrate their culture?
2. Which of the following is true about culture according to the
International Advertising Assignment
Get in groups of three, you may choose your own groups as long as everyone
For the 1st part of the assignment your team will research 3 online international
advertisements. The advertisements MUST NOT be
Emerging Markets; India and Mexico
Chapter 4 Video Questions
1. Which of the following statements about India is NOT true?
a. It has a population of 1.2 billion people.
b. It is home to both the worlds poorest and richest citizens.
c. Over 1/3 of the coun
Name: Taylor Murguia
1) Unilever produces many outstanding products on a day-to-day basis, but not just two or
three products; Unilever delivers a large variety of products to their consumers that
deliver many needs. Unilever stands out from other company
Chapter 7: Foreign Direct Investment
1. How much of Wal-Marts revenue comes from international operations?
2. Global sourcing includes _.
a. managers trying to convince stores in other countries to carry their compa
Chapter 10 Video Questions
1. Which of the following events was NOT a cause of the collapse of the international trading
a. World War II
b. The Great Depression
c. World War I
d. The Cold War
2. As described in the video, the global financi
Regional Economic Integration
1. At the time the video was filmed, how many regional trade agreements were in the process of
2. Which of the following countries was NOT a member of the initial versio
Chapter 5: International Business
Video: The New Global Challengers
1. Which of the following is NOT a regional integration block discussed in the video?
World Trade Organization
2. Which of the following is