Engineering Math IV: Dierential Equations (22M:034)
Practice Midterm 2 without Solutions, c by Instructors of M34, Fall, 2014
1. Find the general solution to the equation y 00
2. Solve the initial value problem y 00
2y 0 + 2y = 0.
y = 0 with y(0) = 2 and
MATH:2650 Fall 2014 First Exam Practice Problems
1. Solve the initial value problem
+ 2y = e2t , y(0) = 2 and evaluate lim y(t) for the solution y(t).
2. Use the substitution u = y x to write the differential equation
+ 1 as a separable dif
Engineering Math IV: DiiTerentiai Equations (Eh/1:034)
Practice Midterm 2 with Solutions, by Instructors of M34, Fall, 2014
1. Find the general solution to the equation y 2,7," -l- 2y : 0.
S olutlon. The characteristic equation of this constantcoefcient l
General Chemistry Review:
Periodic Table, Units of Concentration & Balancing Simple Reactions
A. Periodic Table
First proposed in 1864 by J.A.R Newlands (English chemist)
elements in terms of increasing
- Horizontal rows of 7
22M:034:112 Quiz 6 '
Duration of quiz: 10 minutes.
12th October 2011
Calculators, books or formula sheets are NOT allowed.
1. Use the method of variation of parameters to nd a particular solution to the
y 5g," +
Laws and Regulations
Reading: pp. 19-21, 214-215, 334, 409-410, 438-440, 462464, 515, 526-529, 610, 630-641
Provide the constraints under which EEs design and
operate pollution control systems
They are continually changing