MIS 435 Homework 1
Thought Questions Lab 1.2
1. What is the practical difference between an IP address and a physical (MAC) address?
A MAC address assigns an identification number to the hardware interface and the IP Address assigns an
Anthony Lavorato 760079348
MIS 435 Section A
Boyle text: Labs 2.3, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, and 2.8
1. Can MSINFO32 tell you the model number of your network card?
Yes, it can give you the model number.
2. Why would you want to know IRQs?
Information Systems Infrastructure
3122 Gerdin Business Building
MIS 435 Section A: TR 9:30 10:50 AM (Gerdin 310)
MIS 435 Section B: TR 8:00 9:15 AM (Gerdin 310)
1. Typically downloading is faster than uploading. Uploading something is a bit slower than
downloading something, typically. This is because m
MIS 445 HW 2
1. Risk management is the process of identifying risk to an organizations information assets
and infrastructure and taking steps to ensure confidentiality of all valuable assets are
kept. To protect information and the systems t