1) Make sure you know how to interpret a phylogenetic tree
2) What are the terms people use to describe phylogenetic trees?
3) What are the different types of phylogenetic trees and how do they differ?
4) What is the hierarchica
1) List some eumetazoan innovations
2) What are the main types of epithelia? List three main characteristics of true epithelia?
3) List three main regulated compartments. How are these compartments isolated?
1) What is (are) th
1) What is (are) the defining characteristic(s) of this phylum?
2) What are seven main lineages (classes) of molluscs and how are they related?
3) What are the main features of the molluscan body plan?
4) Describe the phenomenon of body torsion
1) What are characteristic features of arthropods? What are the main tendencies in arthropod
2) What are some advantages and disadvantages of having an exoskeleton?
3) Compare arthropods to mollusks and annelids. What are some simil