PHYS 220 Exam 2
6. C but I got $282, not $228
8. E = E1i + E2j (E1 and E2 are positive and constant)
= E*A (A is cubes surface area and is equal to 6a^2)
9. a) 1.53 A b) 1.27 A c) 0.284 A
PHY 220 Classical Physcis II Chapter 17-20 test A5 Fall 2014
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Equal volumes of gas at the same pressure and temperature contain equal numbers of
2) A h
PHY 220 Classical Physcis II Chapter 21-26 Test A5 Fall 2014
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1) Can electric field lines intersect in free space?
B) Yes, but only at the c
Exam 1 Spring 2016 STAT 305B (Take-Home) Due 2/16 (T In class) Name_
NOTE: All work associated with a given problem part MUST be placed DIRECTLY beneath that part.
Problem 1 (20pts) In an article concerned with smokers and people who are obese it is sta