February 10, 2016
MSM603 Article Review
Lerner, J. (2010). The future of public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture
capital. Small Business Economics, 35(3), 255-264. doi:10.1007/s11187-010
The author of this article, Josh Lern
Time- Overnight Shipping
Place- Starbucks in grocery stores
Ownership- Sale of gum
3. Relationship marketing is forming a relationship with consumers to better understand them
and make them comfortable to buy again.
3. Its mission is what it is trying to do for the customers, its objective is goals that it is setting for itself.
It is important for employees to know objectives to know what th
1. Mechanical weathering is from direct contact with heat, water, ice, pressure, earth, etc.
Chemical weathering is from direct effect of chemicals breaking down rocks.
2. Limestone. Limestone. Granite.
3. Wind and water making r
Band Needs Bassist: Homeless Shelter
Join Campus Creatures, a well-respected local band for this one-time concert and
maybe more. We are headlining the benefit for the homeless shelter, but our
bassist broke her hand.
We are looking for a bassi
Solid, inorganic, naturally occurring, definite chemical composition, and definite
Water because it is a liquid, synthetic diamonds because theyre not naturally occurring,
2. The three types of competition are direct, indirect, and competition for consumers purchases.
Examples of each (respectively) would be Quiktrip near a Buckys, gas prices versus the cost to
fly, and a vacation to Madrid versus get
1. Other paper
2. Igneous- Formed both under and above ground. Also formed from lava cooling from a
volcano. Sedimentary- Formed from layers of Earth pressed onto one another. Erosion
helps the process proceed. Metamorphic- Formed
1. Viscosity is the thickness of material that is caused by friction. Temperature, volatile, and
crystal content are factors that affect viscosity.
2. A crater is created by impacting meteorites while a caldera is formed by the top
Corporate websites are designed to increase the corporations visibility, promote its
products, and provide information to customers. It does not focus on selling their product or
Competitive pricing, access and
1. Metamorphic rocks are different because they are previous rocks that are changed
through heat and pressure.
2. The four agents that drive metamorphism is heat, pressure, fluids, and strain.
Metamorphic grade is the amount of met
Contract Evaluation Assignment
1. The parties in this contract are Driftwood and Fiorello. Driftwood is the obligee because
he benefits from the singers performance. Fiorello is the obligor because his client is
doing a duty
1. Rock deformation is when rocks experience strain due to stress on the rock. In brittle
deformation, rocks experience fractures, in ductile deformation, rocks experience changes
without many if any fractures. Factors that determ
1. The parties in this contract are Lookout Alarm System and A.J. Armstrong because
Lookout Alarm System is the obligor and A.J. Armstrong is the obligee since Lookout
Alarm System is providing the se
1. I am an athlete, and specifically, part of the varsity baseball team here at Iowa Western. We as a
team hangout a lot and hardly ever hangout with any other guys. Many of the sophomores on
the team would be considered the leaders
Financial Statement Project
Annual Financials for Verizon Communications Inc.
Fiscal year is January-December. All values USD millions.
Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) incl. D&A
2. Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, body wash, contact solution. Yes because most of the time
I dont need to buy it because I already have it. In order to switch from one product to another, it would
take maybe a sample, decrease in
1. The parties are Pretend Community College and Cathy Trecek because PCC is the
employer and Cathey Trecek is the employee.
2. As far as is known, the parties do have capacity as long as Cathy Trecek is not being
1. The three stages marketers use to measure brand loyalty are brand recognition, brand
preference, and brand insistence.
3. Brand equity is important to companies so that they have differentiation, relevance, esteem,
1. When rain falls on land, the factors that influence the amount of water that infiltrates is
intensity of precipitation, duration of precipitation, soil characteristics, soil saturation,
agriculture coverage, slope of land, and
1. Water evaporates and rises, after rising so far, it condenses and forms clouds. When the
condensation is too heavy, there is precipitation, which causes runoff into a body of
2. Sea level is maintained because the water