Op amp inverter construction
- we forgot to connect the positive to ground (that's the third pin on left side)
- also, carefully note vcc + and - connections. One goes to ground, and a wire btw them both
to ground the other on as well. Master is +, - i
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Eng.
ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENTS LABORATORY
Friday, Nov 10, 2006, 3:35pm
STUDENT NAME: _
McGill I.D. Number: _
This is a closed book examination.
Faculty standard calcul
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER ENGINEERING
DC METERS AND MEASUREMENT
To introduce the basic principles of dc meters and their use in measurement of voltage:
current, and resistance; and to study their loading effects.
The cathode ray oscilloscope is an electronic measuring instrument which displays electrical
signals in graphical form. It is one of the most widely used instruments, and knowledge to use it
is essential in an electronic laboratory.
Lab Report Guidelines
1. The reports will be marked on:
a) contents (90%), and
b) organization and appearance (10%).
2. The report may be handwritten, but it must be
legible and neat.
3. The report generally should consist of less than
4. The pa
Review for Lab Quiz #1
About the quiz
Test is like a mini lab experiment:
1. Build a circuit
2. Perform some measurements and
1.5hr test to be done individually
Exact schedule will be posted online