Repairs old walls with Lego. Can challenge students to think of creative ways (solutions)
to fix broken things around school.
Sticky tape art
Sculptures made out of packing tape.
Montreal artist. Uses spray paint and
1. The child revels against parents
2. Art is an ongoing definition of itself (like people
3. Everything is interconnected
4. Art is a metaphor for its time
5. Contemporary art is about OUR world
6. Important to visit galleries
Brian Eno (Oblique strategies): Musician, designed deck of cards called oblique strategies. When
stuck while creating art just pick a card. Fun for idea generation.
Intervention art (out in the world): Messages, absurd message, some teach
Fall 2012 - EDEA-332-001 - Art C&IElementary
1. Seeing potential (strength, improvement, effort, creativity,)
2. Invisible implication/every detail matter
o Language is important, important to watch what say. Could be invisible implicatio