PART 2 Chapter 6:<o:p></o:p>
2. List at least four risk factors associated with sexual activity. Also explain why these risk factors are
associated with sexual activity.<o:p></o:p>
Many adolescents are not emotionally prepared to handle sexual experiences
2. Compare and contrast the three main ways in which schools teach moral
development. Where any of these strategies present in your school?
John Dewey recognized that even when schools do not have specific programs in
moral education, they provide moral e
2. Describe how the expectations of parents and teachers are linked with the academic achievement
of children and adolescents. What were some ways that your teachers and parents communicated their
expectations to you and how did it affect your achievement
Module 8: Classification Systems
1. Why have the employers in California had a more difficult time managing
resources and expenditures?
Providers are putting larger investments into EHR systems, they are overlookin
FSW 481- FORUM 1 PART 1
2. Explain the two views: storm and stress vs. positive development. Which one better
articulates your experiences during adolescence?
Stanley Halls Storm-and-Stress view is based on the conflict and mood swings
adolescents face as
Stress is the response of individuals to stressors, which are circumstances and
events that threaten them and tax their coping abilities. The three major sources of
stress for adolescents and emerging adults are: life events, daily hassles, and
2. What are the three most important structural changes in the brain during
adolescence? What happens (or changes)?
The textbook states, among the most important structural changes in the brain
during adolescence are those involving the corpus callosum, t
July 28, 14
Module 7: Incentive Program
How do incentive programs such as this positively and negatively impact healthcare
IT in institutions?
The Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Care Record (EHR) Incentive