Question 1 If you feel anxiety or fear, or perhaps sorrow or confusion, you are likely in which stage
of stress reaction?
Answer: Alarm stage
Question 2 What is exercising 20 to 30 minutes every other day and maintaining a heart rate that
improves the car
CHAPTER 3 GROUP QUIZ
Question 1 According to research, which would creative problem solvers use? Both left and right hemispheres of the
Question 2 Which type of creativity focuses on fast, competitive responses to problems? Investment
Question 3 You
Group Quiz 8
1. You understand the importance of two-way communication during the delegation process. What does this mean?
That you, as the manager, should answer every detailed question and provide continual advice
That you, as the manager,
Question 1 You find that you are asking yourself the following questions; How can I show my support to others? and How
can I fit in? Which stage of team development are you most likely in?
Norming stage of team development
Question 2 In your teams meeting
Question 1 1. There is a problem with George. You dont doubt his knowledge or ability to do the job. However,
lately he has developed a problem concerning his coworkers. He doesnt need or want their input to the
project. He says that his work is above sta
Chapter 1 Quiz
1. After the professor passed back the graded test, you heard a student
remark, I didnt do well because the professor gave us tricky questions.
Which locus of control does this student probably have?
External locus of control
2. Employees a
1. You need a little extra money; consequently you add an extra $100 to your expense reimbursement statement before handing
the receipts over to accounting. Sara added over $250 to her statement. If you believe Saras actions are worse than yours,
1. Which of the following is not a determinant associated with position power?
2. Strategies that neutralize reciprocity strategies include: (1) confront the exploiting individual directly, (2)
If you were designing a reward program for your employees, what assumptions could you make?
Use the reprimand and redirect guidelines
Reward only when the entire group has reached exceptional
(1) Redesign the job, (