1. Describe a communication system that employs all three multiplexing schemes.
2. What is the name of the process which allows us to recover the baseband signal from the modulated carrier?
3. Draw three figures (baseband
PHYS 230 1.
PRACTICE EXAM What is the output power from the following amplifier?
What is the input voltage to the following amplifier?
List three transducers that convert different types of signals to electrical signals.
PHYS 230 4.
1. What is electric charge? What are the units of electric charge? What is electric current? What are the units of electric current?
Questions 2, 3, and 4 refer to the following circuit:
2. What is the current through R1?
TUDY GUIDE (CH. 14-19)
ATOMS & PERIODIC TABLE
The elements (natural & synthetic)-88 “natural” elements, others are “synthetic”
Human Body is made of-Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen (largest percentage) approx. 70% of
body is water
Symbols (Latin, Greek, etc. & E
Physical Science PS 102 STUDY GUIDE CH. 33-35 & NASA
CH. 33 THE SOLAR SYSTEM FAMILY Our Sun Sol. Our Sun is 93 Million miles away from the earth. Inner Planets (Greek word wanderer) Mercury - 88 day year. 430 to -170 degrees C. No Atmosphere. No Moo
AN INTRODUCTION TO LIGHT (Ch 12+)
ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION we are bombarded by all types of radiation every day. Our bodies can only detect a few of these types of radiation. We can detect infrared radiation (heat). We see the after-effects of ultr
PS 102 STUDY GUIDE CH. 33-35 & NASA
CH. 33 THE SOLAR SYSTEM FAMILY Our Sun history, facts, features, life-cycle Inner Planets Mercury Venus EARTH history, facts, features, supporting life! Our Moon history , facts, features, phases, eclipses Mars A