Worksheet Minimum System Requirements Objective
1. Kathy has recently installed a new 64-bit processor and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM in her new
machine. Which version of Microsoft Vista will allow Kathy to access all 4GB of RAM and
operate more efficiently
WORKSHEET Motherboard Form Factors Objective
1. The main circuit board or motherboard in a PC could also be known as?
2. List at least three components that a typical motherboard is made up of.
3. Motherboard form factor is d
WORKSHEET Motherboard Components Objective
1. What do individual pieces become once they are soldered onto a motherboard?
2. The lines on the MB are called?
3. Groups of system circuits are called?
4. Explain how a CPU is lik
IT Essentials 5.0
18.104.22.168 Worksheet - Research Computer Components
Complete this worksheet.
In this worksheet, you will use the Internet, a newspaper, or a local store to gather information about the
components you will need to complete your customers co
ACTIVITY CPU Comparison Objective
1. Open a web browser and go to http:/www.newegg.com/
2. Using the orange navigation bar at the top click the Computer Hardware tab.
3. Move your pointer down to the CPU / Processors link.
4. Now using
WORKSHEET Memory Objective
1. What is the first component looked at when figuring RAM speed?
2. List the chip types:
3. Why is chip speed measured in Hertz?
4. How is transfer speed of a RAM module as a whole calculated?
WORKSHEET RAM Objective
1. RAM stands for:
2. A transistor acts like a
3. Capacitors store voltage to represent a binary number of
4. Volatile memory means data is
at shutdown or power loss.
5. Non-volatile memory means the d
ACTIVITY Power Supply Research Objective
Find the right power supply for the job
Directions: For each of these computer configurations, research the wattage needed to
properly power the system. Assume that these computer systems are regular desktop
Research Computer Components
Print and complete this worksheet.
In this worksheet, you will use the Internet, to gather information about the 4 PCs and the components for each
computer. PCs are provided for the components that you have to identify.
Activity Motherboard Form Factors Objective
In this activity you will identify Six different motherboards provided by your instructor. For each
board given, complete all of the questions to the best of your ability. Then research the Internet
Subject Areas Grammar Composition Reading Creative Writing District Score 30 64 68 85 State Score 65 65 60 50
Difference -35 -1 8 35
Language Arts Results
State Score District Score 50 85 60 68 65 64
Creative Writing Reading Co
Carmel Arts Commission Fundraising Activities
Second Quarter: April to June 2010
Golf Tournament Participants 80 Average Revenue $ 60.00 Funds Raised $ 4,800.00 Percent Gallery Exhibition Perennials Sale Spring Dance 700 1,000 400 $ 10.00 $ 50.00 $ 3
Focus Group Analysis-Findings Major Findings by Age 18-35 - look for adventure 36-49 - seek culture experiences 50-75 - desire to be safe and comfortable 45-70 - travel more than other age groups combined Focus Group Analysis-Trends Trends for Americ
The Montana Board of Education initiated the 2010 Montana Assessment of Language Arts to assess and report upon the achievement levels of Grade 5 students throughout the state. The following four subject areas were assessed: