Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
ACCT 101: Accounting 1
Case assignment: Merrimack Tractors and Mowers Case
Due Date: Thursday, October 13th
To apply your knowledge of LIFO and FIFO inventory methods
To understand the
We are switching to a new text and learning support system which you should access and buy
1. Go to www.pearsonmylab.com and start registration by clicking on STUDENT.
2. Click OK! Register now
3. Click Continue after en
ECO 405 Homework #4horizontal mergers
1. In the 1980s, Pepsi proposed a merger with 7-Up and then Coke proposed a merger with Dr. Pepper.
The market shares from the leading soft drink firms at the time were as follows:
ECO 405 Homework #1
1. Consider the case of Masco, a manufacturer of household products and an installer of
insulation in homes. In 2012 an allegation was made pertaining to their insulation installation
business. There were 370 installation firms that fi
Answer the following questions given the information below
P = 600 10 Q
15 Q2 + 100 Q
(15 points) Find the profit maximizing price, quantity, and profit. Show all work?
(10 points) I
1. When the price of your good was $24, you sold 4 units each day, but when you dropped the
price to $20 your sales increased to 6 units per day.
a. Estimate demand
b. If TC=12Q, what is the optimal price?
c. What is the optimal q
Chapter 1 Vocabulary
1. Account form2. Account payable3. Account receivable4. Accounting- An information system that tells users about businesses and the economic status.
5. Accounting equation6. Assets7. Balance Sheet8. Business- An organization where th