Database Management Review Questions 2
1. A(n) _ holds information about the relationships among various entities.
a. data file
2. Rows are also called _.
3. In relational alg
Review Questions 2, 4, 8, 12 and 14 located at the end of Chapter 3 in the textbook (page
2) What is the purpose of the WHERE clause in SQL? Which comparison operators can you
use in a WHERE clause?
Ans: The WHERE Claus
Chapter 6 Review Questions
1. What are the 3 major tasks for transforming a data model into
a database design?
a. Replacing entities and attributes with tables and columns.
b. Representing relationships and maximum cardinalities by placing foreign keys.
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. Redundancy wastes space because you are storing different types of data in the same place.
2. Redundancy makes changes more time-consuming since you must change the same information
in a number of places.