CIT 180 Network Pro Review
1. Which of the following applications is
more likely to justify the investment in
Category 6 cable?
2. When would you typically use and Rj_11
When connecting a phone to a phone line.
3. You are adding
System Analysis & Design Chapter 10 Review
1. Explain three important user interface design principles
Layout - the interface should be a series of areas on the screen that are used
consistently for different purposes
Minimize effort - interface should be
System Analysis & Design Chapter 10 Review 3
1. Explain the three principles in the design of inputs
Online versus batch processing: online processing, each input item is entered
into the system individually. Batch processing, inputs collected, gathered
System Analysis & Design Chapter 10 Review 2
1. Heuristic evaluation
Assessing the interface based on a checklist of design principles. Users are not
involved in the process
2. Walkthrough evaluation
Users see the interface at a meeting presentation, and
System Analysis & Design Chapter 13 Review Questions
1. What are the three basic steps in managing
Unfreeze - preparing people to break out of their current way of doing things
Move - transition from the old to the new way of doing
Security Pro Test Review 3
1. A smart phone was lost at the airport. There is no way to recover the device. Which of the
following will ensure data confidentiality on the device?
2. Which of the following are not reasons to remote wipe a mobil
Security Pro Test Review 1
1. You are the security administrator for a small business. The floor plan for your organization is
shown in the figure below. You've hired a third party security consultant to review your
organization's security measures and sh
Quiz network exam review
1. Access Point (AP)
An access point (AP), sometimes called a wireless
access point, is the device that coordinates all
communications between wireless devices as well
as the connection to the wired network. It acts as a
hub on th
Security Pro Test Review 2
1. Which of the following fire extinguisher types is best used for electrical fires that might result
when working with computer components?
2. Which of the following fire extinguisher suppressant types is best used for
CIT 180 Review 2
1. You have been using SNMP on your network for monitoring and management. You are
concerned about the security of this configuration. What should you do?
Implement version 3 of SNMP
2. You want to implement a protocol on your network tha
CIT 180 Review
1. Which of the following best describes the purpose of using subnets?
Subnets divide an IP network into multiple network addresses.
2. Which of the following network services or protocols uses TCP/IP port 22?
3. You are configuring a n
Practice Questions Security Pro Section 5.3
1. Which of the following fire extinguisher suppressant types is best used for electrical fires that
might result when working with computer components?
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
2. You walk by the server room and no
Security Pro Test Review
1. One your way into the back entrance of the building at work one morning, a man dressed as a
plumber asks you to let him in so he can "fix the restroom". What should you do?
Direct him to the front entrance and instruct him to c
1. Communicate vulnerability assessment findings with the other party.
2. Compare your organization's security policies against the
3. Conduct regular security audits.
4. Creates an
4.8 Employee Management
1. As you are helping a user with a computer problem you notice
that she has her password on a note stuck to her computer
monitor. You check the password policy of your company and find
that the following settings are currently req
Security Test 2
1. Besides protecting a computer from
under voltages, a typical UPS also
performs which 2 actions?
Conditions the power signal
Protects from over voltages
2. Components within your server room
are failing at a rapid pace. You discover
5.1 Physical Security
1. On your way into the back entrance of the building at work
one morning, a man dressed as a plumber asks you to let him
in so he can "fix the restroom."
What should you do?
Direct him to the front entrance
and instruct him to check
Which security concept ensures that only authorized parties can
Which form of access control enforces security based on user
identities and allows individual users to define access controls
over owned resources?
4.8 Software Development
How often should change control management be implemented?
In which phase of the system life cycle is security integrated into the project?
Any time a production system is altered
In which phase o
Certification and Accreditation
Which is the operating mode of a system that is deployed
in such a way so that it operates at a single level of
classification and all users who can access the system all
have that same specific clearance level as well