1. I personally believe he meant that as a true leader you should never force any of your
ideas to others. As a leader you must go through discussion and approval to ensure that
everyone knows a certain decision has been made. Yes, I do agree because in o
Provide your four-letter personality type and explain what this abbreviation represents?
Discuss your individual results as they relate to Type Description, Career Choices,
Learning and Communication Styles.
Describe your general thoughts on the test.
Mngt 311 Chapter 5 Homewrk Assignment # 3
1. a) The organization may not want to do any recruiting of new hire associates at first if it is
found out that a labor shortage may occur because it will be a slow process in which the
company can spend much mon
Mngt 311-Human Resource Management
1. Non-HR managers are becoming more involved in the developing and implementing HRM
practices is because it is part of their job to incorporate these duties in day-to-day duties.
Supervisors, for example, typ
1. a) The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 should apply here because since the
employee may be over 40 years old, shouldnt be discriminated or overlooked & not be
considered a factor when it comes to promotion.
b) Title VII of the C
Chapter 8 Mgmt 311
a) Determining if an employees performance is meeting all criteria for meeting the department
goals will determine if an employee deserves a raise or not as well as if an employee may have to
be terminated or if they need to be train
1. I would be most motivated in response to incentives based on individual performance
because it will be me who would be responsible in how well I do in my performance. If it was
based on a group performance then it will fall on the group overall to make
Mngt 311 Human Resource Management Chapter 9 Assignment
a) Formal education, assessment, job experiences, & interpersonal relationships are the
four broad categories of development methods that companies use for employment development.
1. Employers provide employee benefits rather than providing all compensation in the form of
pay & letting employees buy the services they want is because of many factors. One factor is
that federal & state laws have required employers to provide certain