True / False Questions
34. Values are used to measure the rightness and wrongness of a leader's direction.
35. Leadership is important from the boardroom to the shop floor.
36. Workers with strong leadership skills can inspire their peers as well as any c
A. Technology - Given
B. Tools and equipment
C. Physical plant and facilities
D. Employee skills
The Art of Leadership Exam III: Study Quiz, Parts 6 and 7
1. The author of the three p's formula for success is _. The three p's stand for _, _, _.
2. The quotation, "Business situations almost always come down to people situations, those with a fi