Assignment 4.1 Oral Agreement
Lenny owns an art gallery. Lenny allows artists to show their work in his gallery and he (Lenny) takes a
percentage of the sale price of the works. This arrangement is very profitable for Lenny, especially
since he just agree
Assignment 3.2 Midnight Run
1. Is bounty hunting legal? (This will require some research.)
Bounty hunting is legal. Most bounty hunters are employed by bail bondsmen and are paid about 10%
of the total bail amount (in most cases). Using bounty hunters ens
Assignment 4.2 Breach and Remedies
1. Under what circumstances is an emergency a sufficient reason to breach a contract?
An emergency is not a legal reason to breach a contract unless the emergency makes fulfilling the
2. Spud explain
Assignment 5.1 Terms of Agreement
Nina owns a used car lot. She signs and sends a fax to Seth, a used car wholesaler who has a huge lot of
cars in the same city. The fax says, Confirming our agrmtI pick any 15 cars fr yr lot30% below
blue book. Seth reads
Assignment 5.2 Uniroyal Goodrich
1. What is the difference between product liability cases based on warranty, negligence, and strict
In a product liability case based on warranty, the plaintiff must show that an express or implied
Assignment 3.1 Sales and Lease Contracts
1. Is there a contract in this situation?
There is an enforceable contract as long as some of the terms of the contract is in writing indicating that
the parties reached an agreement (if the price is above $500), i
Assignment 2.2: Nationwide Insurance
1. Was this a bilateral or unilateral contract?
2. How can you tell?
Only one party of the contract made a promise (Nationwide), the employees accept the contract by
entering in the contest.
Written Assignment: A promise is not a promise unless it's a promise
1. Vinny replies, "I'll work tonight unless Maria says yes to the date." Has Vinny accepted Oscar's
No, Vinny has not accepted Oscars offer. He counter offered the Vinny by saying