PEDIATRIC STUDY GUIDE EXAM #4
1. Know what normalization refers to in meeting the needs of a child with special needs.
Integrating them into normal activities and regular school classrooms.
Normalization refers to the efforts family members ma
Chapter 24 GI
Know about fluid volume requirements, how it affects the GI System in terms of clinical manifestations when there is an imbalance
(GI losses of fluid, absorption disorders, inflammatory disorders, how it affects the body temperature or ho
PEDIATRIC STUDY GUIDE EXAM #2
Chapters 6, 7, 10, 12, & 13
1. What is the most important factor when communicating with children?
Make communication developmentally appropriate
2. Communication and assessment of
3. Know that it is important to
PEDIATRIC STUDY GUIDE EXAM #3
Know the appearance or assessment findings of a child with Kwashiorkor disease.
a. The child with kwashiorkor has thin, wasted extremities and ascites. The skinis scaly and dry and has areas of de
PEDS STUDY GUIDE EXAM 6
CHAPTER 28 THE CHILD WITH CEREBRAL DYSFUNCTION
1. What is a CT scan and how should you prepare a child to have one done?
a. Which of the following neurologic diagnostic tests gives a visualized horizontal and vertical cross section