Chapter 3 Key Terms
1. Computerized Decision Support System (CDSS)
An electronic information-based system in which individual patient data is
matched with a computerized knowledge base such as evidence-based
clinical practice guidelines, to assist health
1. No persons are exempt from the draft in times of war.
Subject: Persons. Predicate: persons exempt from the draft in times of war.
Shade area 2
2. No creed can be inviolable.
Subject: creeds. Predicate: inviolable things.
Shaded area 2
3. No persons are
1. All Giants fans are people who are fanatical. A.
2. Some government programs are things that are wasteful. I.
3. All soldiers who give their all are persons who are brave. A.
4. All whispering people are liars. A.
5. All good investments are cell
1. All guardians of the soul are poets. A.
2. All earthquake are potential disasters. A.
3. All persons who wish to salute the free and independent side of their evolutionary character are
persons who acquire cats. A.
4. All androids like Commander
No non-B are A. True
Some non-B are non-A. Undetermined.
No A are B. False.
All non-B are A. False
Some B are not non-A. Undetermined.
Some non-A are not B. True.
No drunk drivers are threats to others on the highway.
All wildlife refuges are locations suitable for condominium developments.
Some slumlords are not people who eventually wind up in jail.
Some CIA operatives are champions of human right
The Good Life
By: Lauryn Dossett
When we think of happiness we often conceive it as a subjective state of mind.
Its our nature to desire happiness and a good life. We are finite beings, which
obliviously makes this quest for the good life imperative. The