Management Chapter 12
1. A flatter organization helps to combat which problem associated with downward communication?
2. A boundaryless organization implies
information is available as needed.
3. The grapevine is the social network of _ commun
1. Regal Marine's attempts to keep in touch with customers and respond to the marketplace are: F
2. A product strategy may focus on differentiation, low-cost, or rapid response .TRUE
3. The goal of the product decision is to develop and implemen
Chapter 11 Management
1. The primary role of a management team is to
coordinate and provide direction to subunits.
2. When individuals are more motivated to work hard when others are present, are concerned with what others think of
them, and want to main
This book is
about it was
her first day at
her new school.
And she lived
said that she
missed her old
school. This is
her first day of
her .And they
all New each
1. To attract and retain global talent, to expand a product's life cycle, are both reasons to globalize. T
2. A product will always be in the same stage of its product life cycle regardless of the country. F
3. Experience differentiation is an extension o
Whole Foods Market update
(Inventory Management, Scheduling, Human Resources and Job Design)
Whole Foods Market was founded in Austin, Texas, when four local businesspeople decided the
natural foods industry was ready for a supermarket chain. Our founders
A successful TQM program incorporates all of the following except
knowledge of tolls
Which of the following statements about the basic EOQ model is false?
C. if annual demand were to double, the EOQ would also double.
If there is full emplo
Organizational Behavior Eight Edition CHAPTER 3PERSONALITY,
PERCEPTION, AND ATTRIBUTION
1. According to the proponents of interactional psychology, all of the following are correct except:
a. behavior is a function of heredity and physical
Q1.Assume the current equilibrium level of income is $200 billion as compared to the fullemployment income level of $240 billion. If the MPC is 0.625, what change in aggregate
expenditures is needed to achieve full employment?
It will be an increase of $1
MID-TERM EXAM STUDY GUIDE CHS. 3,4, AND 12
1. Which of the following is a way of redefining the boundaries of an organizations
ANSWER: Domain selection
2. _ is an organizations conscious efforts to change the boundaries of its task
1. Even though the department she manages sometimes takes longer to
reach its goals than the president would like and is frequently overbudget, when Jolene does grow her branch as the president wants, she
would be described as
Management 201 Chapter 7
1. Which of the following is an external factor that affects the wage mix?
2. Recruitment is
Developing a pool of applicants for a job
3. Legislation that allows employees to work without having to join a unio
Management 201 Chapter 8
1. Integrating diversity into a corporate mission statement, providing adequate funding
toward diversity efforts and establishing corporate positions responsible for the
management of diversity are all efforts that demonstrate
Management Chapter 10
1. Among McClelland's needs is the need for _, which is a strong desire to be liked by other people.
2. _ performance goals can be dysfunctional when working in a group if they create competition among team
Management Final exam questions
1. Human resources planning has three stages. They are
_ refers to the essential tasks, duties and responsibilities involved in performing a job.
helping displaced workers find other employment.
The degree to which te
WebTrends SmartSource Data Collector Tag
Tag Builder Version: 2.0.0
Created: 10/15/2008 8:04:12 PM
/ begin: user modifiable
Chapter 13 Management
1. To increase the likelihood that employees will accept a control system, it should have performance standards that are
useful and achievable.
The type of control system that depends on pricing mechanisms and economic informatio