Ethics is Power because
ethical people are more resistant to influence attempts from political Sharks who
use unethical means. The power of those acting unethically is thus dampened and
the overall ethical influence is enhanced by comparison.
1) Some Peop
1) Some people have stated that the performance formula is oversimplified. Do you agree? Can it
really be used to increase performance? Yes it could be used to increase performance
2) Give examples of how all five of your needs in Maslows Hierarchy of nee
1. This chapter lists six networking objectives. For which of these reasons (or for what other reasons) do
you have to network ?
2. You have heard the expression, Its not what you know, its who you know, thats important. Do
you agree? If it is true, is it
1) There are many traits that are said to be important to leadership success. Which three traits do
you believe are the most important?
Supervisory ability, intelligence, decisiveness
2) The two-dimensional leadership styles developed at Ohio State Univer
1) Some People say that because transactional analysis was developed in the 1960s, it is
outdated. Do you agree, or do you believe that TA can help us understand behavior and improve
Transactional Analysis is a theory developed by Dr. Eri
1) Many Employees, including managers, complain about organizational communications. What are
some of the complaints and how can communications be improved?
Communication is an ongoing process rather than a static event. Employees have a high
1) Which personality traits exhibited by others tend to irritate you? Which of your
personality traits tend to irritate others? How can you improve your personality?
The Personality traits exhibited by others tend to irritate