Will The Milky Way Galaxy Get Strangled To Death
Christopher M. Koeppel
Introduction to Physical Science
Dr. Crystall Gomillion
May 16, 2015
It was a neighboring galaxy, in a cluster, with the rope
1. One of the stages of inspirational speech writing is to positively visualize new practices
1. Posture can indicate
A. Age or culture.
D. A number of verbal messages.
1. According to Andrew Dlugan, incorporating humor is a bad idea when giving a public
1. An easy way to help your nerves before a speech is to:
A. Avoid overeating.
B. Avoid your audience
C. Avoid caffein
1. What is a particle accelerator? How do scientists use particle accelerators to study
subatomic particles? How do scientists use particle accelerators to study subatomic
1. A particle accelerator causes subatomic particles such as protons to
1. In what ways does your everyday life involve science?
a. Well, Im in a Science class. That would be a good answer. But to expound on this, I will
use more examples:
i. Clothing (synthetic materials)
ii. Food (GMO)
1. How many ways are there in which verbal and nonverbal communication can interact?
1. Mixed signals is an expression that exemplifies what verbal/nonverbal interaction?
1. Name the three kinds of strength used to characterize materials AND give an example of
a material that are strong in each of these modes.
o Yield Strength
1. Aluminum Alloy
o Compressive Strength
o Tensile Strength/Ultimate Tensile Strength
1. Write a sentence using antimetaboles
Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
1. Turning your back on your audience doesnt negatively impact your presentation.