Systems Analysis Activities
System Analysis refers to the process of determining what the information system needs to
accomplish to provide the organization with the desired benefits. There are
1. Consider the system sequence diagrams shown in Figure 5-6 then 5-8 and 5-9, the SSD showing
customer account associate activity.
Does this model limit a customer to enroll in more than one account at a time? Yes it does.
Does this model allow an accoun
There are five main activities of systems analysis that makes the job into a procedure to work from.
Program Planning: Planning out the program gives the analysis more information to look for. In the
planning it is important that the Analysis looks for th
Chapter 6 Review Questions
4. List the Models used for system analysis:
Use case diagram
System sequence diagram
Use case descriptions
State machine diagram.
5. List Models used for system design:
Week 1 CS366
Steps for Systems Development Life Cycle
1. Identify the problem or need and obtain approval to proceed. When doing so this needs to be very
accurate in order to have everything the company needs to make the deployment work properly for the
What are the advantages of applying Agile development solution? What are the disadvantages or
Agile development is a methodology or type of project management that is focused mainly on iteration. Agile
development is a very streamlined approac
1. Develop a first-cut sequence diagram, which only includes the actor and problem domain
2. Add the view layer classes and the data access classes to your diagram from part a.
3. Develop a design class diagram based on the domain class diagram a