Assignment section-13.2-13.5-Maclaurin.Taylor.Series due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
1. (1point) The first three terms of the Maclaurin series for
f (x) = 6x + 5 are
f (x) = c0 + c1 x + c2 x2 + . . .
Assignment section-15.1-15.2-Higher.Order.Linear.DEs due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
4. (1 point) Find the solution to initial value problem
1. (1 point) Solve the following differential equation:
Assignment section-9.5-Trig.Integrals due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
the indefinite integral.
Z (1 point) Evaluate
x cos x sin x dx =
Z (1 point) Evaluate the indefinite integral.
cos (x) sin(x) dx =
Assignment section-16.4-Laplace.Transforms.Solving.DEs due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
1. (1 point) Use the Laplace transform to solve the following
initial value problem:
Assignment section-15.4-Applications.Higher.Order.DEs due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
The unit of charge is the coulomb, the unit of capacitance the
farad, the unit of inductance the henry, the unit of current is
Assignment section-14.2-Separation.of.Variables due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
1. (1 point)
dy 13 + x
, where x > 0.
Find the solution to the differential equation when y(1) = 2 in
Assignment section-14.5-Applictions.of.First.Order.DEs due 05/18/2016 at 10:45pm CDT
1. (1 point) A tank contains 1040 L of pure water. A solution
that contains 0.03 kg of sugar per liter enters a tank at the r