2 out of 2 points
Why are medical benefits offered by employers to employees? Employers are
Driving desired employee and organizational behaviors.
Driving desired employee and organizational behavi
2. Undergraduate degree in business management
3. Leadership skills developed from previous work
9. Must have at least a bachelors degree
10. Industry experience
11. Successful record in sales leadership role
12. Operational experience
External Method 1: One of the external location strategies I would use would be
advertisement. After researching this method on managementstudyguide.com, attachment
7, I would distribute ads in popular newspapers and on television to at
Dr. Kendra Reed
Job and Recruiting Analysis Assignment
(1) Interview #1 with raw notes
(2) Interview #2 with raw notes
(3) Document #1 Summary List of Tasks and Qualifications
(4) Document #2 Summary
Complete Task List:
1. Set divisional policys and procedures
2. Ensure customer retention.
3. Working with Human Resources on daily challenges
4. Managing associate Individual Growth Plans to insure we have associates being
prepared for management promoti
3. Work with HR on daily challenges
9. Direct subordinates
10. Mentor new employees
11. Strategically focus sales team
12. Create policies and procedures
13. Employ and teach consultative selling process
15. Provide leadership
23. Oversee subordinate
M GT310HRM Test 1 2 011 - P ractice
Competitive Advantage, HR, HRM
1. Why should an organization have a competitive advantage through people?
a. To guarantee high profit margins and market share.
b. To decrease the need for innovative products and service
Job Title: Sales/Service National Director
Job Number: Class 21
Pay Grade/Range $130,000-$170,000
Supervisor Title (reports to): Divisional General Manager
Supervised Titles (subordinates) and number: Direct reports
Task #1: (Sales/Service National Director)
Set policies and procedures for the company and maintain and implement them
_ Yes, possesses the ability to create and maintain policies and procedures.
_ No, lacks the ability to create and/
2 Interview Questions
2 alternate strategies
Task 1: Set
1. Can you give an
example when you have set
or modified a policy and/or
1. Give examples of
actions in the workplace
Task #2: (Sales/Service National Director)
Ensure customer retention and customer sales within the company.
_ Yes, demonstrates customer retention and sales assurance through company, industry,
and product knowledge.
_ No, does not demonstrate c
Employee Premium (annual)
Dr. visit for physical for school
Pain in knee calls for an x-ray
X-ray (3) reveals knee damage
Knee Surgery $10,000
Pain medicine tier 3 ($80) 3 refills
Brand new couch for comfort $1,000
The two plans I used in the Benefits Analysis project were the Loyola Basic plan
and the Ecolab Smart Choice Blue Medical plan. In an overview the Loyola plan is
cheaper and covers fewer health benefits than the Blue plan. I gathered analysis and
Complete Qualification list:
1. Industry knowledge.
2. Undergraduate degree in Business Management.
3. Leadership skills that have been developed first from a small group of 10 then to
50 and now 336 associates.
4. Consistent Discipline, Setting Objective