BUAD 2040: Financial Accounting Information
Sample Exam Questions
Chapters 1 through 3
1. Which of the following expressions describe a company's net assets?
Assets + Common Stock + Retained Earnings
Common Stock + Retained Earnings
Assets - E
Nickel and Dimed
Amazon.com's Best of 2001
Essayist and cultural critic Barbara Ehrenreich has always specialized in turning received
wisdom on its head with intelligence, clarity, and verve. With some 12 million women
being pushed into the labor market b
Social Responsibilities: business acceptance of the obligation to consider societal
wellbeing, consumer satisfaction, and profit of equal value in evaluating the firms
Stakeholders: as individual or group with an interest of an organization in
Upon reading the previous passages, a past experience came to mind. My critical
thinking education started in high school, but it was examined in great depth junior year.
Mr. Broadway, my English teacher, taught how to think critically by wri
1. _ is getting jobs done through other people
2. Largest entrepreneurial growth area is _
3. Growth in entrepreneurial activity largely due to _
4. List 10 things about an Entrepreneur.
5. List the 10 Deadly Entrepreneur Mistakes.
6. Great Managers are a
Business Notes Week One
can do best.
- Competitive Advantage: advantage gained by offering consumers greater value
- Demographic: statistic characterizing human populations by age, sex, income, etc.
Entrepreneurial growth is Internet, largely due to corporate downsizing
Management: getting jobs done through other people
Entrepreneurs: reshape business environment, life without safety net, take action, value
achievement over money, create own destiny,
Business Notes Test One
- 600,000 business are started every year
- Businesses have Continual Improvement (Theory Of Constraint), if you dont
innovate you DIE
- Businesses fail because of BAD MANAGEMENT
- As productivity rises so does the stan
Management- getting jobs done through (via) other people
Entrepreneurs reshape the business environment
Largest entrepreneurial growth area. Internet
Growth in entrepreneurial activity largely due to Corporate downsizing