1. Databases are used everywhere. They are one of the most important things used
for e-commerce and web-based applications.
2. The purpose of this boss is to teach us the essential relational database concepts,
technology, and techniques that we need to b
10. A. Mesh B. Bus C. Ring D. Star
25. Frame size
35. No cables, simple installation, user mobility
45. To give each network its on unique name, the SSID can be changed to protect it from
63. B - A hub forwards the data it receives to every device connected t the hub. It is
possible for the network devices to pick up data intended for a different device. A switch
eliminates this by only forwarding data pack
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is a first person shooter game. The graphics makes the
game seem realistic. The game includes different missions and survival modes. Survival mode
allows two players to fight against enemies. As the players complete the diffe
The Binary Numeral System
The binary numbering system is a system that uses only number's 0 and 1. The binary
numbering system was discovered in 1679 by Gottfried Leibniz. This system is used mainly
This binary numbering system is based on
There are three basic logic structures of a program these structures include: sequential,
decision, and loop. The most commonly used structure is the sequential logic structure.
Sequential logic structure processes data one instruction at a time. The sequ
There are many types of database models. Each model represents a different
approach to organizing data. Some of the most commonly used data models are
flat file, network model, relational model, object-oriented model, and hierarchical
Database models are types of data models that decide the structure of a database.
There are several types of database models including: Hierachical, Network, Object, and
Document. Each types of database model is depending on the application's requirement.
Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. (Pg 62) It is used for the design and implementation of every commercial relational database
2. (pg63)Entity is something of importance to the user that needs to be represented in the
3. (pg 63)
Sears is the number 2 employer in the world with Wal-Mart being number 1.
Sears has over 300,000 employees between the U.S. and Canada. These employees
are both part-time and full time employees. Sears was given a 100 percent rating by
the Human Ri