Ch 1: North America - Practice Fill-in-the-Blank questions
1. Landscape regions are called Physiographic regions.
2. Canadas population is growing slower than that of the U.S.
3. Canada recognizes two official languages, English and French; while the
CH 4 PRACTICE FILL-IN-THE BLANK QUESTIONS:
1. Ireland, over the last few decades, has been known as the _Celtic
Tiger_ because of its high rate of economic growth over this period.
2. The political force, involving a populous that is generally satisfied w
Ch 3: South America Practice Fill in the blank questions
1. South Americas greatest indigenous empire, located in present day Peru
surrounding the city of Cuzco was the _.
2. When the Spaniards arrived, great haciendas were formed by
_ which refers to the
Ch 5 Practice Fill in the Blank questions:
1. In 1992, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, a new Russian term,
_ was introduced and refers to the newly formed
countries that surround Russia today.
2. The _ River is most closely associated with the reg
Ch 2: Middle America Practice fill-in-the blank Questions
1. A narrow isthmus of land connecting two larger landmasses is known as
a land bridge.
2. Mestizo is a term applied to people of Mixed European and indigenous
ancestry, who dominate the Mainland p