1. A word that is synonymous for the 50th percentile is the median.
2. The 75% percentile means that 75% of the cases have values larger than the 25Th
3. These quartiles are different because they measure two different types of data se
Section One: Abstract: The article I chose to review was Slowly But Can We
Say Surely? Pay Equity & Segregation a Decade Later in West Virginia State
Government written by Mohamad G. Alkadry from Florida International University and
Race, Racism & Soccer
The term race is an 18th century neologismrasarabic
Race is a concept. Race is a social construct, not a biological fact
Race signifies and symbolizes socio-economic and political
conflicts and inter
Job Title: Dental Assistant
Responsibilities: Participates in the daily operations of the General Dentistry
Department, Providing chair side assistance to care providers. Maintains
operatories, instruments, and supplies in accordance with the policies
1.) The main purposes of the three sentences were to give the reader an idea of how
to take a good unbiased survey.
2.) A few problems that could come from asking the question How old are you? is
that some people may lie about their age. Some people may m
1. Steve Wessel believes that if the Fed and Congress cooperated and worked
together on economic issues, the economy would get back to normal faster.
Janet means could be growing faster if Congress wasnt so worried about cutting
costs right now, and if th
6. By comparing job happiness to happiness of the marriage it is hard to make the
1. A statistic is some characteristic of a sample; the sample mean and variance
are statistics. While a parameter is used to describe the characteristics of the
2. The sampling distribution is usually calculated mathematically.
3. The differen
By looking at the the gss.sav data set you can see which category will be
independent or dependent of the other. For the variables satjob and gender you can
see that satjob is the independent variable and that gender is the dependent
variable. For the var
1.) The number of electoral votes each state receives is based on a two things.
First each state receives 1 vote for each Senator they have. This means that
every state receives at least 2 electoral votes. The second thing that
determines electoral votes