EXAM III REVIEW
1. When two parallel current-carrying wires have currents in the same direction, the wires
a. attract one another.
b. repel one another.
c. exert no forces on one another.
d. exert equal and opposite repulsive forces on one another perpend
Exam II Review
1. What happens to the net electric flux through the surface of a sphere when the charge
inside the sphere is doubled?
a. It is doubled.
b. It is cut in half.
c. It increases by a factor of three.
d. It increases by a factor of four.
Lab III: Part A
To investigate how a spring is elongated as force is applied to it by
measuring and graphing results in order to nd the relationship
between measured quantities. We will further employ the method
of least- squares to expre
1. An electron of charge
is moving with a speed of
perpendicular to a steady magnetic field of strength 0.200 T. If it is moving in a circle and
travels 400 m, how much work in J was done by the field?
2. A 40 turn circular coil (radius
, total res
Exam 1 Review
1. One atmosphere is the same as
top of a sealed can of radius
. What force in N does the atmosphere exert on the
2. The pressure in a constant volume thermometer is
300 K. What is the temperature in K when the pressure is