A primary technique of what Seth Godin calls the TV-industrial complex
Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is about
a. Delivering us
* Explain why service and follow-up are important to increased sales?
Service and follow up are important to increasing sales because by maintaining
contact with a customer or prospect you create long-term business "f
* Explain the Golden Rule as it relates to closing
There are certain ethical considerations when it comes to closing a sale. A salesperson
may be able to sell someone on the product/service they are offering but they
Answer the following questions pertaining to Ch. #16:
* Explain your thoughts pertaining to the transition from salesperson to sales
manager.what is involved and how is it different.what changes occur?
Week #8 Questions
- What is meant by PURPOSE as found under the "Golden Rule Planning" section?
In accordance with the golden rule of selling, purpose is a constant truth that guides your
business life and knowing your purpose
Week #7 Questions
1. "Prospecting is the life blood of selling. Please explain this saying and its
Prospecting is the "life blood" of selling because it involves research. A sales
salesperson must be knowledgeable a
Case Study 5.2
In this case, Judy Allison came in to close a deal with Bill Taylor. Judy is a salesperson
for cellular phones. She called the company first and dropped off a sample for the executives to
try them out. The executi
Week #6 Homework
- Why is knowledge important?
There are so many ways that knowledge is important in successful sales practices.
Chapter 6 outlines three primary reasons for why it is important for a sales person to have selling
Week # 5
* Answer the following questions:
- Explain the importance of feedback during "Buyer communications"
The buyer communication model has eight basic elements. The source of communication,
in this case, it's the salespers