WHAT YOU’LL LEARN TO DO: Identify the names and locations of selected muscles of the upper and lower limbs.
- Visually locate and identify the muscles of the rotator cuff..
- Visually locate and identify the muscles of the upper arm and forearm..
- Visually located and identify selected muscles of the upper leg and lower leg.
Complete the following lab activities and exercises:
- Reading: Muscles of the rotator cuff.
- Reading: Muscles of the upper arm.
- Reading: Muscles of the lower arm and hand.
- Reading: Muscles of the hips and thighs.
- Reading: Muscles of the lower leg and foot.
Print out the exercise list of limb muscles here as either a MS Word document or as a PDF file:
AP_Lab_Module_9_Exercises1 (Word file)
A&P_Lab_Module_9_Exercises (PDF file)
If you want a PDF file of the entire lab, suitable for printing, it is here:
Licenses and Attributions
CC licensed content, Original
CC licensed content, Shared previously