There’s a saying, “You won’t know where you are going if you don’t know where you have been.” At this point in your life you are on a path to somewhere
, but what
is that somewhere?
And where are you on the path—leading or following?
In his TED Talk, Derek Sivers discusses why it’s important to have leaders, and why it’s even more important to have followers.
Part of being successful, whether as a leader or follower, is preparation.
In this module, you will prepare for success in the course by exploring the technology you'll come to use often in the class, as well as prepare yourself for future success in life by expressing what your definition of success means to you.
After successfully completing this module, you should be able to:
- Create and share a WordPress blog URL for publishing classwork.
- Operate Google Drive applications.
- Analyze an author's work for purpose.
- Explain current attitudes about writing and reading.
Licenses and Attributions
All rights reserved content
- How to Start a Movement. Authored by: Derek Severs. Provided by: TED. License: Other. License terms: Standard YouTube License