By the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Use the information and data found to address the original question.
- Summarize documents and reports verbally and in writing.
- Incorporate new information into the context of existing knowledge.
- Analyze and present data appropriately.
- Synthesize and appraise new and complex information from different sources.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate writing styles in a variety of formats.
- Communicate effectively verbally.
- Select appropriate publications and dissemination outlets in which to publish if appropriate.
Licenses and Attributions
CC licensed content, Original