What you’ll learn to do: list , describe and explain the essential elements of a valid agency agreement and describe its limitations
In this section, you'll learn about principals, agents, contractors and their liabilities in contract agreements.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Introduction to Agency and the Types of Agents
- Reading: Duties between Agent and Principal
- Reading: Principal’s Contract Liability
- Reading: Principal’s Tort and Criminal Liability
- Reading: Agent’s Personal Liability for Torts and Contracts; Termination of Agency
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.
Licenses and Attributions