Evidence supporting that an individual may agree with the rankings done by the leaders is as follows:
- An individual may find the rankings to be appropriate as the individual may believe that the leaders are experienced personalities and that they may have ranked after proper research, observation, and understanding.
- An individual may believe that diversity is not an important criterion while considering the success of a business, that the ranking is appropriate because the respondents of the research were also successful business leaders, and that if the majority of them have similar views, it may not be challenged.
Evidence supporting that an individual may disagree with the rankings done by the leaders is as follows:
- An individual may believe that diversity is included higher in the order of the rankings as it is an important factor to be considered while considering the success of the leaders in business.
- An individual may believe that people should be given preference as human resource is an important asset to the organization.
Evidence supporting that individuals may rank the zones in the same order is as follows:
- The individuals may have a similar opinion and may be satisfied with the ranking and prefer not to change the same.
- The individuals may consider that the leaders are experts and, for this reason, may not wish to criticize the experience and learning of such leaders by questioning the ranking.
Evidence supporting that individuals may not rank the zones in the same order is as follows:
- An individual may believe that there are different possible arrangements of the zones and that the identified zones may not be the ideal ones.
- An individual may believe that people take other factors such as diversity into consideration and also that the arrangement may differ from situation to situation and place to place.
The identified ranking is based on the perception of the individual on how well each zone may be given a specific ranking. Following is the order that an individual may identify as an appropriate one:
- The individual may have ranked the people first in the ranking as the human resource is the most important asset in any organization.
- Diversity comes next for the individual because people may have different cultural backgrounds and it is important to consider cultural backgrounds, gender, or age when looking for good management.
- Business is the next important factor to consider as it may drive the economy and growth of the nation and the people.
- Society comprises people and is ranked after the third one because a community affects the business organization as society gives resources to the organization for conducting business.
- Ingenuity is ranked next to business and society as this is the next important thing that may be considered after business and society because the business may grow if the society gives human resource that is inventive and innovative in operational or other business activities.
- Reflection is the influence on the overall market and may be considered last as it may only be valuable when the business has shown some potential and the people and the society have accepted the business to a greater extent.