· Each bond is convertible into 40 shares of common stock and issued at par.
· The preferred stock is cumulative, each share of preferred stock is convertible into 3 shares of common stock.
· Number of bonds outstanding, preferred shares, and common shares has not changed during 2017.
· Under common stock options, company can purchase 79,600 shares of common stock at $15 per share. These options are granted in prior year.
· Treasury stock balance is zero.
There is no treasury stock. The company also has common stock options (granted in a prior year) to purchase 79,600 shares of common stock at $15 per share.
a. Calculate basic earnings per share
b. Calculate diluted earnings per share
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Homework2.docx. Additional comments: "How do I answer this question
- Did you drive to work today? If you did, you used a ratio. Driving 30 miles per hour involves a ratio of two numbers. It can be written as a fraction: (30
- McCann Co. has identified an investment project with the following cash flows. Year Cash Flow 1 $800 2 1,090 3 1,350