The Lakeland Symphony would like to perform for a neighboring city. Fixed costs for the performance total $5,250. Tickets will sell for $15.75 per person, and an outside organization responsible for processing ticket orders charges the symphony a fee of $2.10 per ticket. The Lakeland Symphony expects to sell 500 tickets.
- How many tickets must the Lakeland Symphony sell to break even?
- How many tickets must the symphony sell to earn a profit of $7,350?
- How much must the Lakeland Symphony have in sales dollars to break even?
- How much must the Lakeland Symphony have in sales dollars to earn a profit of $7,350?
- What is the symphony's margin of safety in units and in sales dollars?
How many tickets must the Lakeland Symphony sell to break even?5250/ 15.75-2.10 = 384.6 or 385 tickets How many tickets must... View the full answer
- Both answers are most help but I can only choose one. However, I need to both to help me.
- Apr 01, 2018 at 8:13pm