Week 11 Part 6 Chapter 15 pages 521 to 523
In Part V of the Pinnacle Manufacturing case, you prepared a performance format audit program. In Part VI, sample sizes will be determined by using nonstatistical or attributes sampling, and that results of the tests will be evaluated. You should use nonstatistical audit program you created in Part V, the audit manager decided to make some modifications. You agreed with her changes. The modified program in included in Figure 15-9 (p. 522).
The audit manager has decided that the tests should be performed for the first 10 months including the month ended 10/31/16. You determine that document numbers are as follows:
a. Using the audit program in Figure 15-9, prepare a nonstatistical sampling data sheet for acquisitions following the format in Figure 15-2 (p. 494). Prepare all parts of the sampling data sheet except those that are blank in Figure 15-2. A formatted sampling data sheet is available online.Use the following guidelines"
(1) Use only one sampling data sheet.
(2) Select the sampling unit that will permit you to perform the most acquisition audit procedures on the audit program.
(3) Include all audit procedures on the audit program that are consistent with the sampling unit you selected.
(4) Decide EPER, TER, and ARO for each attribute. Consider prior-year results for EPER.
(5) Decide the sample size for each attribute.
Recently Asked Questions
- A tennis ball contains 250mL of air at 1.25atm. A tennis star soupsit up by injecting 50mL of air at 1 aim into the ball. Assuming no change in volume of the
- I need help with this problem I have been working on math homework for 4 hours and need sleep.
- what would the best answer bejQuery22407848977082561461_1529654706663 I am not sure how to answer these myself You have proportional (percentages) data