1. The previous year's sales (2017) for the corresponding period were:
July 25,000 bars
August 35,000 bars
September 50,000 bars
October 40,000 bars
November 30,000 bars
The company expects the above volume of sales to increase by 8% for the period July 2018 - November 2018. The budgeted selling price for 2018 is $9.25 per chocolate bar. The company expects 25% of its sales to be cash (COD) sales. The remaining 75% of sales will be made on credit. Prepare a Sales Budget for AllAboutCacao.
2. The company desires to have finished goods inventory on hand at the end of each month equal to 10 percent of the following month's budgeted unit sales. On June 30, 2018, AllAboutCacao expects to have 2,700 bars on hand. Prepare a Production budget.
Recently Asked Questions
- A firm has a portfolio composed of stock A and B with normally distributed returns. Stock A has an annual expected return of 15% and annual volatility of 20%.
- I crated a matrix modeling the system for the below, can you tell me if it is correct or is there something I need to add. X1 + x2 + x3 +
- Tango Bank has contracted to lend $80 million to Delta Co. in three months’ time. This loan will be for a period of six months. To hedge against the risk of