1) David owns a building with a replacement cost of $300,000. She purchases $150,000 of coverage under a property insurance policy that includes an 80 percent coinsurance requirement. If a $50,000 insured loss occurs, how much will David collect from her insurer, assuming a $0 deductible?
2) Ignoring taxes how much would you have to save annually starting today to accumulate $5 million at the end of 40 years if you earn eight percent per annum?
I need instructions how to under these please. thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- Related rates A ladder 10 feet long rests against a vertical wall. If the bottom of the ladder is sliding away from the wall at a rate of 1 ft/sec, how fast
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MCDB1A_Genetics_Quiz_6.
- In a candy factory, the nutty chocolate bars contain 21.6% by mass of pecans. If 7.6 kg of pecans were used for candy last Thursday, how many pounds of nutty