1) David owns a building with a replacement cost of $300,000. She purchases $150,000 of coverage under a property insurance policy that includes an 80 percent coinsurance requirement. If a $50,000 insured loss occurs, how much will David collect from her insurer, assuming a $0 deductible?
2) Ignoring taxes how much would you have to save annually starting today to accumulate $5 million at the end of 40 years if you earn eight percent per annum?
I need instructions how to under these please. thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help explaining the answer for this 2 tailed Z test. How do we get 2.33 in the decision rule?
- Discuss how a large police department should go about establishing a decision-making structure for an IT project
- What are some of the innovative and inventive means Americans fought and prevented illnesses during the revolution?