1) David owns a building with a replacement cost of $300,000. She purchases $150,000 of coverage under a property insurance policy that includes an 80 percent coinsurance requirement. If a $50,000 insured loss occurs, how much will David collect from her insurer, assuming a $0 deductible?
2) Ignoring taxes how much would you have to save annually starting today to accumulate $5 million at the end of 40 years if you earn eight percent per annum?
I need instructions how to under these please. thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- Assume the returns on an asset are normally distributed. Suppose the historical average annual return for the asset was 7.3 percent and the standard deviation
- 1. “Status is an important social construct because the positions we occupy lead to the roles that we play” is a quote from your textbook. How would
- Carol, a 58 year old female, presents to your clinic with fatigue and difficulty catching her breath. Although she has frequently coughed for months, the