Refer to the 2013 annual report of JB Hi-Fi Limited on its website, www.jbhifi.com.au and answer the following questions:
1. What are the different types of revenues generated by the consolidated group?
2. How are the group's assets classified?
3. What are the major categories listed among the group's equity? How many ordinary shares did JB Hi-Fi Limited have at the end of the financial year?
4. What is the group's current liability for dividends to ordinary shareholders? If you owned only 100 ordinary shares in JB Hi-Fi Limited, how much would you receive in dividends? If added the interim dividend, what is the current year's total amount of dividend per share? What is the Last year's final dividend paid in the current period?
5. How do the dividends per share compare with the group's 'earnings' per share (use basic earnings per share)? What is the dividend payout ratio for current year?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help explaining the answer for this 2 tailed Z test. How do we get 2.33 in the decision rule?
- Discuss how a large police department should go about establishing a decision-making structure for an IT project
- What are some of the innovative and inventive means Americans fought and prevented illnesses during the revolution?