Refer to the 2013 annual report of JB Hi-Fi Limited on its website, www.jbhifi.com.au and answer the following questions:
1. What are the different types of revenues generated by the consolidated group?
2. How are the group's assets classified?
3. What are the major categories listed among the group's equity? How many ordinary shares did JB Hi-Fi Limited have at the end of the financial year?
4. What is the group's current liability for dividends to ordinary shareholders? If you owned only 100 ordinary shares in JB Hi-Fi Limited, how much would you receive in dividends? If added the interim dividend, what is the current year's total amount of dividend per share? What is the Last year's final dividend paid in the current period?
5. How do the dividends per share compare with the group's 'earnings' per share (use basic earnings per share)? What is the dividend payout ratio for current year?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi tutors I am studying the subject of SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations. But somehow there are some question just straight from real life experience. Can't
- what is an aspect of social behavior (sociologically) and method of social research to study
- Instructions Adam's Pizza operates in six cities in Texas and Oklahoma. The owner, Mr. Jenkins, wants to have an empirical estimation of the demand for his