CT3: JetBlue's (ticker symbol: JBLU) go to website below:
Search in the 'Fast Search' box by using the ticker symbol. In the list of results, find the latest filing labeled 10-K and select the 'Documents' link. On the next page, select the document of type '10-K' to open it.
1) Provide an overview of JetBlue's current fare structures and revenue sources.
2) For each of the following revenue categories, describe the current accounting, the likely changes (if any) that the new revenue recognition standard will require, and the potential impact of those changes on patterns of revenue recognition.
a. Flight Transportation (for tickets used and for ticket breakage)
b. Loyalty Program
c. Ancillary Services and Other Revenue
3) Identify any areas that will require more discretion and judgment and specify why.
Recently Asked Questions
- Business management Can you share an example from recent news (within the last one or two years) that demonstrates either a hard power or soft power
- Define vertically integrated health systems and horizontally integrated systems, including the business goals and patient outcomes. Then, explain the impact
- A shoe print that is a soil residue which was left behild on a tie kitchen floor is a example of a patent imprint.