CT3: JetBlue's (ticker symbol: JBLU) go to website below:
Search in the 'Fast Search' box by using the ticker symbol. In the list of results, find the latest filing labeled 10-K and select the 'Documents' link. On the next page, select the document of type '10-K' to open it.
1) Provide an overview of JetBlue's current fare structures and revenue sources.
2) For each of the following revenue categories, describe the current accounting, the likely changes (if any) that the new revenue recognition standard will require, and the potential impact of those changes on patterns of revenue recognition.
a. Flight Transportation (for tickets used and for ticket breakage)
b. Loyalty Program
c. Ancillary Services and Other Revenue
3) Identify any areas that will require more discretion and judgment and specify why.
Recently Asked Questions
- The accounting equation is foundation of accounting. Understanding debits/credits and the account normal balances are just as important. Sometimes, these
- All of the following are phases in the benchmarking process except ____. planning analysis integration maturity total cost analysis
- All of the following are important barriers to lean supply except ____. domestic sourcing dispersed supply base historic buyer-supplier relationships number of