Career Development Criteria/Critical Thinking Assignment (30 Points)
When you log into the student portal, you will find at the top of the Homepage a Career Center tab with several dropdown menus which you will find very helpful in fulfilling the first (the internship position) and the last (the personal and career evaluation) of the Requirements of this Assignment.
We also want you to be aware of this Career Center tab as a potential source for future employment opportunities and planning provided to all students at CSU-Global Campus.
Develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
- Two internship positions in your chosen degree field. Include links to the descriptions for both internships and provide a summary of how these positions relate to your degree.
- Two volunteer opportunities in your chosen degree field. Include links to the descriptions for both volunteer opportunities and provide a summary of how these opportunities relate to your degree.
- Note: The Career Center tab will not directly help you with this Requirement-this is more of a personal choice, in many cases, so please take that into consideration in addressing this Requirement.
- At least one certification within your chosen degree field. Include a link to the description of this certification and summarize the qualifications required to obtain this certification, as well as the value provided by the certification if you were to decide to pursue it. The Career Center tab does not list each of the certifications you can potentially obtain within your chosen career field. We suggest you conduct an online search for these certifications. For example, you can use search terms Accounting Certifications if accounting is your chosen degree field.
- Description of your experience completing a personal and career evaluation through the career center website.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do the clinical features of the coronary heart disease syndromes differ?
- How do heart rate, preload, afterload, and contractility affect cardiac output and cardiac workload?
- What are the expected side effects and common complications of chemotherapy and radiation therapy in an adult patient with leukemia?