On November 30, 2001, Dr. Smith had a balance of $6,502.88 in his Cash Ledger account. On that date the bank statement indicated a balance of $8,243.75. Comparison of returned checks and bank memoranda revealed the following:
1. Deposits in transit November 30 amounted to $3,407.
2. Outstanding checks at November 30 totaled $2,140.37.
3. The Bank erroneously changed a $950 check of the Barkley Company against Dr. Smith's Bank account.
4. Bank service charges for November amounted to $20.00.
5. The bank collected a note for Dr. Smith for $3,750 plus interest of $250.
6. Included with the returned checks is a memo indicating that J. Martin's (a patient) check for $882 has been returned NSF (bounced)
7. Dr. Smith recorded a $95.50 check (it cleared for $95.50) for supplies as $955.
A. Prepare bank reconciliation for Dr. Smith.
B. Journalize the necessary entires in journal form.
Recently Asked Questions
- what is the x-coordinate of the solution to the system of equations: x+8y=-29 -7x+7y=-37
- Given the information below create the project schedule network. Then, using the enumeration method, calculate and show all the paths through the network. Show
- 7. (10 pts.) Suppose a stream cipher uses the CRC checksum algorithm CRC-32Q algorithm (http://crccalc.com/) that uses an initial value of zero and without